The purpose of MessyandMine.com is to provide resources for women to embrace the messiness in their lives. I enjoy sharing stories, tips, favorite products and more and I hope it helps you find a sense of community as we go through our journey’s together.
While I truly enjoy blogging and appreciate the creative outlet it provides, it is also a source of income for my family. There are times when I may accept sponsorships or advertisements and use affiliate links within posts. These affiliate links provide a small commission to me when the product is purchased through that link, at no additional cost to you.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has revised guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials and because I do make an income from this blog, I felt it was important to disclose the following:
- The content of MessyandMine.com is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services and other businesses.
- I will only promote products, services or businesses that I have or would personally use and that would be beneficial to my readers. If it does not meet these criteria, I will not share it.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself, however this does not ensure a positive review of the product.
- I will always give my genuine opinion on a product or service, whether or not I am partnering with them or receiving payment. In addition, posts will always note if I have received payment or sponsorship in any way or if I am using affiliate links.
- Messy & Mine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I will always hold myself accountable to be honest and open with you in every post that I write. I am so grateful to my readers for your support and will continue working to provide helpful, interesting and encouraging content.
Please be kind and respectful of one another. We are each navigating through our own messy lives, and it’s important to be as supportive an encouraging as possible.
I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason as I see fit (i.e. abusive, profane, rude, spam, etc.). I really hope I never have to use this—as Ellen says, “Be Kind to One Another,” and everything will be okay!
I hope that you enjoy the content I share on MessyandMine.com! All opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect any products, services or businesses I may be affiliated with.
Messy & Mine Content
Please remember that all information found on this blog is for entertainment or general information purposes only. I will always do my best to ensure that information provided is accurate and true at the time of posting, however there may be omissions, errors or mistakes and there is no guarantee that information posted today will still be accurate in the future. There is no warranty of any kind regarding the completeness or reliability of the blog or the information, products, services or graphics contained on the blog for any purpose. Any reliance you place on this information is, therefore, at your own risk.
I am not a therapist, doctor, lawyer, financial advisor, chef or any other type of professional. Information provided is based on my own experiences and should not be seen as professional advice. The results I receive(d) are not guaranteed in any way. Please consult the appropriate professional before making a decision that may affect you and/or your affiliates.
By using and accessing this blog, you agree that I will not be held responsible or liable in any way for your use of the information or materials provided on MessyandMine.com. I assume no liability for any loss, damages or inconvenience in connection with your use or access of this blog.
User Generated Content
By submitting content (i.e. comment, testimonial, etc.) to MessyandMine.com, you are agreeing that this content can be shared on the blog and any of its communication channels including, but not limited to, emails, social media or materials. Users will be notified of the content’s use and will be identified as the author.
Content such as blog comments or social media posts will be publicly available to other users.
Third Party Websites
I reserve the right to change this blog, including management, content and/or focus at any time.